Wednesday 12 March 2008




I have been doing some dyeing with the cramb jar method (described in an earlier blog of mine). This time I used up some left over dyes and crappy cotton fabric I had - I am not too sure what I think of them. A couple of the smaller pieces I quite like but the orange an acqua pieces look a bit boring. I am thinking I might over dye them later to see what happens. I'll make sure to post before and after pictures shortly.
While I was out photographing the clothes line I though I would take a couple of pictures of the rest of the back yard. It is a beautiful time of the year being early autumn and as you can see the leaves are starting to fall. Maybe some inspiration can be found from these pictures.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

I like the orange and aqua ones Suzanne very bright.