Sunday 30 March 2008

Beaded motifs


I have been sick with some kind of flu or virus for the past week and have not been feeling up to doing any creative activity. I thought I would have a look back through pictures of some of the things I made in the past and came across these items. They are made using a large bead (of any size or shape) and beading around this in a free form manner. I use a needle threaded with nymo and a diffeerent stitches such as peyote, brick or just what I make up. I use a variety of smaller beads, different sizes, types or colours. Although I don't start with any particular design in mind, I do like looking at undersea photography of coral and other creatures and these two remind me of that.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well Suzanne hope you are better soon.
Love the bead thingies.

Micki said...

I like the free-form of these. Hope you are feeling better, I went throught that several weeks ago.

solange said...

Hi Lalhezar

I have nominated you for an award as a blog that´ brings me inspiration and makes me appreciate the blogosphere´Now it´s your turn to do the same for 10 others who inspired you ( if you want to !?)
Regards from France
Solange