Wednesday 16 January 2008

At long last

It has been almost 12 months since I was able to make an entry in this blog. This happened because (a) I lost my password (b) computer problems (c) camera problems (d) frustration.

Despite all this I have managed to do quite a bit of work during the year. I bought an embellisher and experimented with this, I did some dying with procion dyes, I attended a traditional felting workshop and made a number of interesting samples.

As well I did quite a bit of beading - making one of my ornate necklaces and other bits and pieces.

I have also done a bit of paper arts- making papers to use for card making and making book covers.

So over the next little while I am going to photo these works and put them on this blog in the hope I can amke a contribution to the world of textile and paper arts.

No comments: